Every day here at The Trust, and around the world, Sylvester is fondly remembered. April 4th would have marked his 9th birthday. We still receive outpourings of memories, love and sympathy from those who were lucky enough to know him..
Sylvester’s Legacy Fund has been instrumental in helping us continue our conservation efforts born of Sylvester’s outreach. Sadly since the COVID pandemic closed down borders around the world, we’ve had to largely deplete this fund.
HERE’S WHERE YOU COME IN
Thank you for your continued support of this Legacy Fund. By doing so you’re saying that Sylvester’s life mattered and that you believe strongly in the work we do. This means the world to us.
For Wild Africa,
Wildlife Research Manager
Sylvester’s Legacy Campaign
Photo Submission Instructions & Rules
- A donation of $75 or more provides an opportunity to submit 1-4 photographs to be included in the Legacy Logo mosaic.
- Photos must be high resolution to qualify for calendar (8″ x 10″ – 300 dpi). All other photos submitted for inclusion in Sylvester’s Legacy logo logo should be 1000+ pixels aside, 300 dpi.
- The deadline for donation/photo submission is on Sylvester’s birthday, April 4th, 2021.
- You will receive an automatic response when you donate that directs how to upload your image and how to name your files.
- Calendar photographs will be announced on June 1, 2021.
- If your photo is chosen for the calendar, we will reach out and request a caption to be included.
- Submissions that do not conform to formatting rules may be rejected. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Rights: Entrants retain ownership and all other rights to photographs submitted to the Sylvester Legacy Campaign subject to the following: By entering the Contest, each entrant grants to Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to reproduce, publish and display submitted images (with credit to the photographer) in all media throughout the world including but not limited to use in the context of the VFWT’s website and social media channels, promotional and marketing materials or any other communications medium currently existing or later created. Should commercial opportunities regarding an image present itself, VFWT will negotiate with entrants separately.