June 2018 Newsletter: ‘Bushtalk’
The support of people near and far inspires our meaningful conservation accomplishments every day. Brighter days are ahead for people and wildlife here in Zimbabwe – and I’m eager to share some of our most recent conservation highlights with you:
- Rescue and rehabilitation: Snare removal continues to be at the forefront of the conservation work that we do.
- Opening of our new High-Care Wildlife Rehabilitation Facility: increasing our capacity to treat and rehabilitate wildlife
- Wildlife Forensics training has begin in Zimbabwe and Namibia
- Human Wildlife Conflict project updates: We’ve had huge success using mobile bomas!
- Conservation Education programme: Establishing Eco Clubs in the rural school system.
- Zambezi Cycle Challenge: Coming Soon in July!